Site: Gwyn Hall
Hours: 30 Hours per week
Salary: starting from £10.60 per hour
Closing Date: Monday 24th July 2023
Celtic Leisure is looking to appoint a Box Office Assistant to join the team at The Gwyn Hall based in Neath.
The post holder will assist the Box Office Manager and management team in the effective and efficient operation of the box office and front line services for the venue.
The Box Office Assistant will ensure a high level of service is delivered at all times and provide a comprehensive box office facility for the venue.
The Gwyn Hall will programme and promote a cross section of genres including Opera, Jazz, Drama, Music, Cinema and Dance. The venue will also promote conferences, weddings, meetings and a busy participatory programme.
Teamwork and a flexible approach to duties are vital and we are looking for a dedicated person who will be able to work on their own initiative for the diverse and busy programme of events at the venue.
Some Specific duties include:
- To sell tickets via the computerised ticketing system and provide accurate information to customers by telephone and in person.
- To enter data and assist in the maintenance of Ticketsolve and Legend till systems.
- To provide support to online booking customers as the need arises such as but not limited to adding new customers, resetting passwords and other online requests
- To assist in supervising any casual venue staff or volunteers as and when required.
- To train venue casual staff in the safe and efficient use of the buildings equipment as and when necessary.
If you have the passion and skills for this role, apply now.