Hours: 37 hours per week
Salary: Circa £21,000 per annum
Closing Date: Friday 7th July
Working as critical member of the Building Maintenance Department you will have the opportunity to drive efficiency and effectiveness throughout the business and positively influence the practices and processes of the Building Maintenance Department.
Celtic Leisure has a central building maintenance function that supports operations. The post is critical in providing an in house maintenance to managers. The post will be responsible for effectively dealing with a range of in house maintenance and for maintaining safe operations.
We require a dedicated and efficient employee to support the team and the Leisure Business Manager to provide an excellent in house service to managers.
Main Responsibilities include:
To carry out repair and maintenance tasks relating to all sites managed by the company, these duties include:
- Daily checks of your vehicle, including refuelling with compny fuelling card.
- Assisting with maintenance and equipment servicing.
- Fault location and rectification in CL’s facilities.
- Plumbing – including, clearing blockages in toilets, replacing all types of pipework, replacing toilet seats,
- Carpentry – including, furniture repairs and alterations.
- Mechanical – to include assisting the technician in the renewing of motors, assisting in the repair and replacement of pumps
- General decorating of the facilities
We do not accept CV’s as part of the recruitment process.
It is essential for the successful candidate to hold a current UK driving license