Post: Duty Manager
Site: Gwyn Hall
Hours: 37 hours per week
Salary: Circa £20,000 per annum
Closing Date: Friday 16th September
Celtic Leisure is looking for a Duty Manager to join the team at the Gwyn Hall. With varied and challenging responsibilities, the appointed candidate will work with a team of staff to ensure the smooth operation of the Site and more specifically to ensure that duties are correctly scheduled and completed to the required standard.
You will be required to
- Be fanatical about exceeding customer expectations
- Show commitment to developing our leisure facilities for the local communities
- Be passionate about the leisure & Culture industry
- Build a close working relationship with the Assistant Managers to establish and maintain the standards and work ethic of the Site.
- Have excellent supervisory, communication and interpersonal skills
- Play a key role when dealing with staff, customers and other officials.
The full duties and responsibilities relating to this role are outlined in the Job Description.
Flexibility to work various shifts including evenings and weekends is required