Site: Aberavon Leisure & Fitness Centre
Hours: 30 hours per week
Salary: £11.98 per hour
Closing Date: Wednesday 22nd November 2023
The successful applicant will be responsible for the supervision of users and members, able to provide appropriate instruction of the gym facilities and fitness classes and offer advice on personal programmes.
The personalities, skills and knowledge of our Fitness Instructors are key to our customers achieving their objectives. To be successful, they must possess outstanding interpersonal and motivational skills, be at least level 2 gym instructor qualified, and be insistent on consistently delivering a first-class service.
You will be required to
- To assist support the gym users with exercise queries and programs on a day-to-day basis.
- To provide the highest standards of customer service and safety at all times in accordance with the policies, procedures and systems.
- To instruct fitness sessions, at various levels of ability on both a group and individual basis
- Have a professional related fitness qualification
- Have an outgoing personality with a can do attitude
- Pension schemes
- Free membership at our leisure centres (T&C’s apply)
- Career pathways
- Ongoing training and development to help you to be the best
- Competitive salary
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure