Post: Temporary Duty Manager
Site: Vale of Neath Leisure Centre
Hours: 22 hours per week
Salary: Circa £22,000 per annum pro rata
Closing Date: Monday 18th September 2023
Celtic Leisure is an exciting and innovative ‘not-for-profit’ organisation. It was established to manage nine local authority facilities in Neath Port Talbot. Supportive, fun and professional – we will encourage you to actively fulfil your ambitions. The successful applicant with be responsible for the Health and Safety of its users, preparation of activity areas and the cleanliness of the building.
You will need to…
- Be fanatical about exceeding customer expectations
- Show commitment to developing our leisure facilities for the local communities
- Be passionate about the leisure industry
- Build a close working relationship with the Assistant Managers to establish and maintain the standards and work ethic of the Site
- Have excellent supervisory, communication and interpersonal skills
- Play a key role when dealing with staff, customers and other officials.
With varied and challenging responsibilities, the appointed candidate will work with a team of staff to ensure the smooth operation of the Site and more specifically to ensure that duties are correctly scheduled and completed to the required standard.
The full duties and responsibilities relating to this role are outlined in the Job Description.
he successful post holder will hold a valid NPLQ
Flexibility to work various shifts including evenings and weekends is required